I love Isaac Toast! It’s strange but so are my taste buds. Toast and a latte for £2 😄 so chill here #southkorea #isaactoast #cheap
Maybe my bob is a little too long?
I had two weeks of hair bliss, absolutely loving my new cut. But someone mentioned that it was not a real bob but an in-between bob and now I’m conscious!
Why do I let peoples comments affect me so much! :( usually I don’t but it was a friend and I do care about my friend’s opinions.
Well, I’m not going to cut it again for a while. My money is running so low right now.
As soon as I get back to England I need to start working. Thats funny to say because I’ve been working this whole year, but I mean I need a job that I get paid for ha ha.
How do you tell someone that you really want to cuddle with them?
Randy and I now have couple haircuts. Sorry Randy, I’m stealing your style.
Today is my beautiful big sister’s birthday! I love you @kirstenringelmann 😘 have a great day xx
Sozo foundation →
So as you know, I’m originally from South Africa.
I have great friends who live in Cape Town and work in an area called lavender Hill. This place is torn apart by gang activity and drug abuse. The Sozo foundation works with families and individuals in Lavender Hill to support them in supporting themselves.
It’s a wonderful project and worth checking out.
Hello! Once you get this you have to say five things you like about yourself publicly, then send it to ten of your favorite followers.
1. I like that I do things even when I’m terrified, and people try to discourage me, because it always leads to more opportunities.
2. I like that I’m easily fascinated by things. Seriously I’m like a child because everything is cool to me.
3. I like that I’m a third culture kid and that I have two passports. lots of people have identity issues when their like this but why do we have to be from only one place? Plus, I think I’m really open minded because of it.
4. I like my blonde hair and blue eyes because I look like my mum. And heck why not say it: I like that I’m 5’10 as well! well sometimes, I’m working on that ;)
5. I like that I’ve put my life in God’s hands and in turn he has blessed me with crazy dreams and ambitions.
Goodbye Hong Kong! 😭 the stay was too short #hongkong